How Provillus Hair Growth Treatment for Men Works
Provillus is effective in men with Male Pattern Baldness.
If other men in your family have thinning hair, you probably do too.
Our proprietary formula combines the powerful FDA-approved ingredient, minoxidil, with natural, time-tested vitamins, minerals and herbs.
If your hair loss is due to certain medications, cancer treatment, or the after-effects of illness, Provillus will not help.
You need to talk with your health care professional about these other causes. Most are temporary and do not need additional support. Your doctor can advise you.
The Provillus Hair Growth System is a one-part system for maximum benefits:
Provillus topical solution with Minoxidil, to be used twice a day
Provillus For Men Topical Solution
Every morning and before bed, apply one dropper of Provillus Topical Solution to your dry hair and scalp. Gently work in with your fingertips. It dries quickly. Be sure to wash your hands after applying.
Topical Solution Ingredients
Minoxidil 5% is the only FDA approved topical ingredient clinically shown to help re-grow your own natural hair. It is a blood vessel dilator and has anti-androgen properties.
Provillus For Men is a powerful formula. Please follow the directions carefully, and you'll be happy with the result.
Caution: More is not better! Do not exceed the recommended dosage. It won't help, and could cause serious side effects.
- Wash your hands after every application.
- Do not use if your scalp is damaged, irritated or sunburned.
- Do not use Provillus on any other part of your body.
- Avoid getting Provillus in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If that should happen rinse well with water.
- Provillus For Men is not to be used by women. This is not a product for sharing.
- Do not use other topical products while using Provillus, unless instructed to do so by your doctor.
- If you have heart disease, talk with your doctor before using Provillus.
- If you are taking prescription drugs, talk to your doctor before starting Provillus.
Possible side effects:
Mild side effects:
- Itching, redness, dryness or flaking of the scalp
- Recurring headache.
If this happens for you, talk to your doctor at your convenience while you continue using Provillus.
Possible serious side effects:
Very few men have serious side effects. If you should notice any of these effects, stop using Provillus, and see your doctor at once.
- An allergic reaction such as difficulty breathing, swelling of your lips, tongue or face
- Chest pain
- Irregular or fast heartbeat
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Flushing (warmth or redness) of the skin
Most importantly, simply be sensible and patient. It will take a little time for your hair follicles to get re-organized and back into production.
Order today. You'll soon be grinning into the mirror, as your hair begins to grow again. We're so sure you'll like Provillus we're offering you our special...